The main objective of the “WE GO! Women Economicindependence & Growth Opportunity” Project (acronym WE GO!) is to strengthen support services for women victims of domestic violence in Europe, with a particular regard to training and advisory services that shelters/women’s centres offer to these victims. It focuses on the capacity building of trainers and officers of these centres and the development of new methods/responses to address the lack of economic alternatives for women victims. Thanks to WE GO!, centres will become more responsive to economic needs of victims (often a secondary focus following legal support), who will be able to exit situation of violence as a result of being empowered.
- To enhance amongst practitioners crossborder cooperation of support services targeting women victims of violence, identifying and exchanging good practices from at least 8 European countries that foster victims’ economic empowerment;
- To enhance the practitioners’ understanding and skills by proposingmodels/protocols of support paths that will help victims in gaining economic independence.
- 200 women involved in training activities during the whole project lifetime;
- 35-50 anti-violence centres operators involved in training activities;
- 50 professionals involved in comparative analysis and exchange activities;
- 100 policy makers/institutional representatives reached;
- 1,000 stakeholders informed about the project’s results.
|IT||Animus Association Foundation|
|IT||Associazione Donatella Tellini-biblioteca Delle Donne-ce|
|BG||Bulgarian Centre Of Women In Technology|
|IT||Centro Veneto Progetti Donna-auser|
|IT||C.i.f-centro Italiano Femminile Provinciale Di Reggio Cal|
|SE||Folkuniversitetet, Stiftelsen För Kursverksamheten Vid Up|
|BG||Gender Project For Bulgaria Foundation|
|GR||Greek Association Of Women Entrepreneurs (sege)|
|IT||Istituto Per La Ricerca Sociale|
|CY||Mediterranean Institute Of Gender Studies (migs)|
|ES||Surt. Fundació De Dones. Fundació Privada.|
|GR||Women’s Center Of Karditsa|
More information can be found on the official website of the project www.wegoproject.eu